Naples Test

I'm so excited I got to test the Naples Dress from A Jennuine Life.

It is just so divine, especially the sleeves. I heart them, and so does my daughter!  This dress comes with a variety of options: different sleeve lengths, tunic or dress length, and A-line or gathered skirt.  This is a well tested design; we worked through any issues and many testers made multiple versions.  I found that it also is very easy to adapt or embellish.  On my second one, I added piping between the layers (baste, pin, and be very patient!) and I found some adorable pompom trim which really highlights the sleeves and pops on the hem line.  I also tucked some twine into the bias neckline and added some beads, making it the most adorable valentine's dress ever!














If you'd like to try it, there is a 20% code til 2/21  NAPLESRELEASE

Enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts