Managed to get the girls dresses done for Christmas. I used the Kate's Dress pattern by Lilybird Studio. Pattern turned out pretty great; there are two yoke options, and I did one of each. I had never done a lined bodice before, but the directions led me through it smoothly. Not sure how much the girls love the buttons up the back, but so far so good. I used an IKEA fabric, with the possible intention of these being 'coloring book' dresses...but I just can't quite handle the thought of them coloring this in with fabric markers! Twitch.
Have two more to come for my nieces, not sure if I'll get a pic of all 4 of them, though!
My Month in Numbers: September 2014
6 hours ago