Falling for TPC!

Working with these TPC papers (Rustic Garden Line) for some design team work for ScrapTales. They're so yummy and shimmery.




I've been wanting to do a couple of pages of 'things I like', so opted for some fall photos. This came together pretty quickly, even with sewing around the blocks and photos. Found some random cork letters and put some paint dots on them. Loving how it all came together, screaming fall at me!

Put together a cute card with a matching envie...cut 4 circles, fold them in half, and fit them together to make your own square envie. So cute! Card I handcut the sunflower out of one of the papers from this line. Just too hard to resist, I love cutting things out. Few popdots, little sewing, and a festive card is done.

Working on my Project 12 layouts...will post some soon! I'm a little (LOT!) behind the gun on these, but I loved the concept, and I'm slowly getting some pics on paper!

Comments

  1. Love that LO... great multi-photo design & fun photos! And that card ROCKS! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts