American Crafts Walk In the Park


Working with this super cute line of papers, embellies, and ribbons for ScrapTales. It's all just so cute. First one is of Penny, Jane had been out drawing with chalk, and Penny grabbed some. Love the concentration! Used some Girls Paperie word stickers, just love them! I also used a pagemaps sketch on this one.

Second one is of me doing archery a few years back. I used to compete, and I really miss it, but I love being Mommy, too. Haven't quite figure out how to put the two things together yet. I did this one for the fav sport challenge over at My Favorite Things, even though I didn't quite get it done in time! Still nice to get another page for the 'things about me' album!

Comments

  1. Girlllllllll....I love love love love these!!!! I loveeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee the flowers in your FAVE THINGS one!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts