New stuff...

Got a few projects done for ScrapTales... Working with this fishing line from TPC, which has some nice natural colors. I made a little treat box that would be great to fill for any fisherperson, a birthday, or Father's Day. Hoping to do a heritage layout with these papers if I can find some photos. There are cute metal embellishments that go with the line as well. I hooked (haha) a bobber to the top of the box, but didn't get a great photo of it...check it out at the store.

I love American Crafts for their bright colors and clean lines and papers, and this birthday line called Confetti is no exception. I made two layouts, one of my recent birthday, with some blocks and sewing. The other is of my daughter's first birthday last year...I finally broke down and got a EK scallop punch a couple of weeks ago, so I punched a bunch of scallops and stapled them to the edges. Makes for a very fun look! I did trim the paper down by a 1/16" so it would fit into my paper protectors with no problems. I also used one of the AC buttons...I keep buying them out of the clearance area, they are SO cute.

One of the sheets has some cute birthday sayings and art; I used them for embellishments (love to cut things out with scissors!) and title work. Also made a little birthday card with one of the textured sheets and a mini card on front.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. I love that birthday page with all the scallop circles! How cute!

    linda
    http://scrappedtreasures.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts