Diggin


Had to send my mom over in K'zoo digging through old photo albums for a photo of my grandpa. I knew I could come up with something great with the TPC papers. She scanned a few and e-mailed them to me, and I just loved this one of him.

I did quite a bit of sewing on this, which I think really brings out these papers. They have a bit of a distressed thing going on already, so it was fun to rough up the edges...which is super easy if you sew it down first! The metal embellishments that coordinate with the papers were perfect here; I used a bit of some blue and white twine to make a fishing line. You can check it out at Scraptales.

Loving how this one turned out; it's going into my 'People We Love' album.

Also working diligently on my second quilt square for the swap. It's almost done, but still needs a border.

Comments

Popular Posts