Haven Dress butterfly dress


I had the opportunity to try the Haven Dress Pattern by Petitekids recently.  It is an adorable dress, full of cute styling that comes together quickly.  I put this together with some time during an afternoon and an evening, I'm guessing future ones will go very rapidly.  There are no pattern pieces to cut out, so once the pieces are cut, it's a fairly quick sew.  I stuck with the fabric patterning as was shown with the pattern (straps to match the top ruffle), but this could easily be adapted and customized for multiple fabrics.  We're anxiously waiting for spring to arrive in Michigan; this is definitely a great summer sundress, but I'm guessing she's going to be happy wearing it with a shirt under it til we see warmer temps.

The pattern goes from 6m-12yr, so it's a great size range.

There were lots of pleases and eyebatting after I showed her the dress...so I winged it and made a matching doll dress.  Not included in the pattern, but not too difficult to size down from the infant dimensions.

Comments

Popular Posts