Saturday, October 17, 2015

BigLittle Cape Test

I tested a Cape for BigLittle patterns.  It is just so much fun!  I used a cheapy synthetic velvet material from my stash. I can't say it was fun to wrestle with while sewing, but the drape and sheen are pretty fantastic, especially with Halloween coming up!  This went through multiple rounds of testing and comes with different length and hood options, and it is easy to adapt!    I made a long unlined cloak length with a rounded hood for a Little Red Riding costume, and it's fantastic.  She loves the drama of it.
  



No comments:

Post a Comment