Calendar Pages


Catching up on calendar pages...still from last year! I vacillate between being annoyed that I'm so far behind yet I have been enjoying seeing how much the girls have grown in 6 months +.

I used sketches from 2peas for both of these. The first is September, and I used some papers from an old kit. Sometimes kits are just the thing-stuff all matching and ready to go! I tried the ribbon folding; I used brads on each fold, and I really like the look here. Pretty easy, just fold and put a brad in and repeat. The second is October; I did a different color palette, but I just love these owls! Papers are all from a DCWV stack; I cut the words out of one sheet and pop-dotted them. Punched stars and tore them to make the journaling paper. Loved this grid layout, perfect for all the photo cramming that I do on these month pages.

Comments

Popular Posts