Memorial Day Parade


I love that I managed to have most of my layout ready to go for my Memorial Day Parade & BBQ photos. It made this double layout come together really quickly. I made small pinwheels and some butterflies out of the Remininse papers. So patriotic! The girls were freakin' adorable, and we had a great time at the parade and with friends afterwards at our house. I found an oversized paperclip that I've been wanting to use; I pop-dotted the large photos so it would sit nicer, and it gives it great dimension. The stickers from this line made pretty fun embellishments to highlight all my multiple photos on the right. Little bit of bakers twine and some foil embossed letters--good to go! Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day; it's pretty much my official start of summer.

This one is up at ScrapTales if you want a closer look! All the pinwheels are there as well...

Comments

Popular Posts